Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dance Camp

My friends Paige, Abby, and I all dance together at the same studio, and our instructor held a dance sleepover where you dance, eat, sleep, then leave. It was really awesome! And at most sleepovers with a lot of people, at night is the best part. At first Paige and Abby wanted to sleep and I was like,"No." So we stayed up a little longer...

We were talking about legwarmers and hammers and stuff, and Abby goes,"Well, buckle my shoe!" in this really weird voice. So then Paige and I just started saying it like we were hillbillies. Then that was that.

A little bit later Abby got her phone out to check the time and didn't put it away. We looked over to our left and saw Ella, Ali, and Hannah shoving each other around. (By the way these are all people on our dance team.) Abby then was like,"Dare to me to text Ella and say, "Well Buckle my shoe!"? And I dared her, so she did. Then all of a sudden we hear laughing to our left. Abby's phone vibrated and the text said, "huh" and we were all like, "YES!"

You might not think it's funny by reading this..you just had to be there... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment